- Empty Moccona jars
- Pink Acrylic matt paint
- White Acrylic matt paint
- Black Acrylic gloss paint
- Soft paint brush
- Flowers from your garden or your local florist
- Clean Moccona jars, remove labels and lids. Rinse all soapy water, fingerprints or grease.
- On a protected surface and in open air, paint the jars. Two coats will reduce the brush strokes, although 4 coats of paint on the white jars were needed to make the brush strokes disappear.
- Let the painted jars dry overnight.
- Arrange your flowers so that when they catch your eye your heart sings with joy.