- Empty Moccona jars
- Gold, Red, White Acrylic paint
- Gold, White spray paint
- Paint brushes
- Clean Moccona jars, remove labels and lids. Rinse all soapy water, fingerprints or grease.
- On a protected surface and in open air, spray paint the jars.
- Hint, if you spray paint the jars upside down you get a more even lip.
- Let the spray painted jars dry overnight.
- Lightly draw your design with a pencil.
- Then, with your paint brush and acrylic paint feel free to paint, or use the handle tip to dot the areas of your design.
- Let your jars dry for at least 48hrs so that they're well and truely touch dry terrific.