- Empty Moccona Jars
- Card of craft paper
- 6 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp ground ginger
- 2 Tbsp ground allspice
- 1 Tbsp ground nutmeg
- 1 ½ tsp ground cloves
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla powder or half a vanilla bean
- Wash small Moccona jars and remove labels. Don't remove the cap inside the lid because it will help keep the spices fresh.
- Put the Chai Spice Sprinkle in the jar. If you want to give it texture, place a vanilla bean to add a vanilla scent to the mix.
- Place the lid ensuring it seals tight.
- Then cut the card or craft paper to size and pop a hole so that the string can be fed through the card. You'll want to write on the tag before attaching it to the jar.
- Wind the string around the lid, position it so all can enjoy your gift of love.